Business Development & Partnership
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ―Pablo Picasso.
At Mossery, we believe human beings are creative by nature, and we aim to provide quality stationery and art tools for people to be their best creative selves. For that, we are always looking for talented people who want to create meaningful and impactful work for the creative community.
In this role, you will manage and grow our creative community through outreaching, onboarding, and partner management. Thus it would be best if you are enthusiastic about building lasting relationships with our partners, artists, and followers. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for people, art, stationery, social media, to always stay abreast of new product trends and opportunities in the industry, and to be a strategic thinker.
- Conduct outreach and onboarding of new partners to the Mossery platform.
- Be the point person for our partners, providing support and ongoing guidance with our programs.
- Create value for partners by helping them create new business opportunities and increased brand awareness.
- Design mood boards and develop product launching campaigns.
- Plan and execute strategies to leverage content and drive high engagement.
- Maintain a calendar of project deadlines and content launch dates in collaboration with our production and marketing teams.
- Monitor comments and messages and engage with our community across multiple social platforms.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in influencer/partnership management.
- Demonstrated strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, positively influence across all functions of the organisation.
- Expert in developing and executing strategic plans, providing clear direction, and holding people accountable.
- Effective at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Possesses team mentality and a collaborative spirit.
- Able to adapt to change and assume added responsibilities.
- Highly organised, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.